10 Dec 2011

Arthur christmas movie review


Just watched this computer-animated holiday offering with my movie theatre-working friend. It's about the operation that goes into what makes a Santa Claus perfectly deliver all those presents to millions of children every Christmas Day from the North Pole with the help of millions of elves and the sons of this Christmas icon. But on this particular holiday, one present gets undelivered. So one of those sons-the title character-decides to make sure it gets to that person before she wakes up with the help of an elderly Santa from long ago and a particular strategic elf. I'll stop there and just say while some of the dialogue and jokes went too fast to confuse me a little, I did manage to laugh at what I did get and I was eventually touched when the inspiring climax came when it did. So on that note, Arthur Christmas gets a recommendation from me.



No comments:

Post a Comment