8 Jun 2012

Selena Gomez gushes about hopeless Justin Beiber


Selena Gomez has described her boyfriend Justin Bieber as a "hopeless romantic."

The 19-year-old star revealed that once Bieber rented out LA's Staples Center for a private screening of 'Titanic', after she told him that she really wanted to watch the film.

"If I'll share anything with you, it's that he really is a hopeless romantic," ...," the New York Post quoted her as telling Elle Magazine.

"I had just mentioned it in the car - all I said is that I really want to see Titanic again, and then ....

Gomez, who turned up to the interview wearing a pave-diamond ring in the shape of a "J" on her right hand, opened up about her relationship with the pop star.

The 19-year-old singer said that the couple, who confirmed their relationship in March 2011, kept things under wraps at first.

"He was adamant on that because we're young and it's not fair to us. I'm glad I can say there are things you don't know about us," she said.

Gomez's new film "Spring Breakers," directed by art house provocateur Harmony Korine, and featuring James Franco and fellow former Disney star Vanessa Hudgens, is said to be her breakout into more mature, edgy roles.

"I get offered the teenybopper movies, and I've done that. I haven't done a mega-hundred-billion-dollar 'Transformers' movie, but that's not what I want to do either," she added.


No comments:

Post a Comment