3 Jun 2012

Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart Making a new film together.


Could this be the most exciting news we’ve heard, oh, all week? Twilight love birds, Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart, are rumoured to be working on a movie script together.  

Stew-Patt, as we’re now dubbing them, are famously coy about their relationship and have never FULLY confirmed their couple status. But, come on, who are they kidding? More recently, they’ve been increasingly gushing about one another’s acting abilities.  

Rob has said of Kristen; ‘Even before I knew her I thought she was a really good actress. I still think there are very few girls in her class that are as good as she is.’  

The actor, whose latest role is starring as Eric Parker in David Cronenburg’s dark thriller, Cosmopolis, out on 15 June, even credits his involvement in Twilight to Kristen. ‘The reason I did Twilight in the first place was I saw her in Into the Wild,’ he said.  

KStew speaks just as highly. Having seen Cosmopolis she said; ‘He’s so good in it! I don’t know how [he did it]. I’m very proud.’  

So, what about this film then? ‘We’re trying to write a script together,’ Rob told Belgium magazine Ciné Télé Revue. ‘It won’t be for now but we’ve thought about it for a long time. Kristen is really ambitious. She knows how to find good scripts, she has the nose for that. I admire her.’  

Kristen also said; ‘I’m dying to make another movie with Rob. I think we’re a good team, and whatever it is needs to be so ridiculously ambitious … but I’d love to work with him again.’  


No comments:

Post a Comment