22 Oct 2012

Girl Crush? Emma Roberts Says 'I'm Obsessed With Jennifer Aniston'








Emma Roberts's auntie may be a Hollywood icon but she's still impressed when she meets older actresses. 

Julia Robert's niece recently admitted that she is 'obsessed' with co-star Jennifer Aniston and was nervous to meet the actress. You'd think that once you're acquainted with Julia Roberts, you'd be poised enough to be relaxed in the presence of any Hollywood star. 

 Well apparently it's not the case for Emma Roberts who recently admitted she has an obsession with Jennifer Aniston. 

Talking to Life & Style magazine the young actress said: “I'm obsessed with her!" "When I met her, I was just more obsessed with her." 

 The 21-year-old actress recently talked about her first meeting with Jennifer Aniston, her co-star in new film We're The Millers, and revealed she was mortified with apprehension. 

 “I remember when I first met [Jen], I was so nervous because I realised I was wearing her perfume. I was like, 'She's going to smell it on me and think I'm a stalker!’”

Fortunately the 43-year-old actress had an opposite reaction: “She was like, 'Oh my God, you're the cutest person ever!' I was mortified!” Emma confessed. 

 Before the release of her new film We're The Millers, Emma Roberts is keeping herself busy with the promotion of the 'Emma' sunglasses designed by Nanette Lepore.

No comments:

Post a Comment