17 Jul 2012

Justin Bieber credits his love of Selena Gomez for his songs on new album Believe and single Boyfriend


Bieber credits his own experience of love for giving him a new take on pop music's oldest subject for his latest hit album Believe and single Boyfriend.
"Love has been talked about over and over and over again, so you have to be creative," he said yesterday. "It's those moments that happen to me - I try to write about those moments because then it's more personal and the fans feel like it's me."

And there was plenty of love in the room during Bieber's intimate performance for Channel V, Take 40 and Hot 30 fans at the Entertainment Quarter yesterday afternoon.

"I will be back sooner than a year this time. I love you, I love you, take care," he said. 

With more than 25 million Twitter followers and another 43 million-plus Facebook likes, he has his work cut out for him keeping them all happy. He will also return to the Overseas Passenger Terminal for his Sunrise appearance today.


No comments:

Post a Comment