24 Aug 2012

Emma Watson afraid to go out alone


Emma Watson says she is too famous to go out in public.

The actress struggles to go anywhere unrecognised since finding fame with the hit Harry Potter film franchise. Emma can no longer enjoy outings to exhibitions or galleries as she is likely to be swamped by fans.

The 22-year-old says it just takes one eagle eyed member of the public to spot her and chaos erupts.

"If I went somewhere busy, I wouldn't last very long. I can't go to a museum, I'll last ten or 15 minutes in a museum," Watson revealed to The New York Times Style magazine.

"The problem is that when one person asks for a photograph, then someone sees a flash goes off, then everyone else sort of... it's sort of like a domino effect."

The notoriously shy star cannot handle being mobbed by the public. She finds this prospect particularly scary when she is alone. As a result Watson avoids putting herself in situations where this could happen.

"Then very quickly the situation starts to get out of control to a point where I can't manage it on my own," Emma nervously continued to explain.



No comments:

Post a Comment