1 Aug 2012

Emma Watson denies being cast in '50 Shades'


Emma Watson has denied rumours that she is going to play Anastasia Steele in Fifty Shades Of Grey.

Watson, who claims to have had nobody approach her about the project, admitted that she hasn't even read the book.

"I haven't read the book, I haven't a read a script, nothing," the Daily Mail quoted her as telling Entertainment Weekly.

"There are so many movies you become attached to when I've literally never even received a phone call.

"It was the same way with The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo - I never even saw a script!'

The actress, who enchanted viewers as a young wizard in Harry Potter, claimed that the hype around the raunchy role became so much that she even had to tell family and close friends that she was not going to do it.

"I told them just because there are 60 articles on the Internet doesn't mean it's any less true than if there are three or four.


No comments:

Post a Comment