1 Aug 2012

Selena Gomez doesn't take her personal life seriously


The Spring Breakers actress Selena Gomez feels "lucky" to have a "really fun" relationship with Justin Bieber, but she is in no hurry to settle down as she still has career goals to achieve first.

She said: "I'm lucky. It's really fun. [But] I'm 20. I don't take anything in my personal life too seriously. I have great friends and a solid group of people I love. I feel like everything else will come organically. Marriage and all that other stuff I think will happen once I feel accomplished in every other aspect of my life."

Selena Gomez also admitted she is still not in a hurry to move out of her parents' home.

She added to the new issue of Teen Vogue magazine: "I have a small condo on top of my parents' house. I'm a little behind!" 

And the Disney starlet is keen to branch out in her acting work.

She said: "I don't necessarily feel accomplished. I want to create a whole different persona when it comes to acting."


No comments:

Post a Comment