22 Oct 2013

What Selena Gomez Thinks About Being Told She's 'Not Sexy Enough'





Selena Gomez doesn't need to twerk or be scandalous for her fans to love her. In a nod to her good girl image, the former Disney Channel star told fans at her sold-out show at the Mohegan Sun Arena Saturday to be true to themselves – just like she is.

 "Every day I get told I'm not sexy enough or I'm not cool enough or if I did this or if I did that, I would have people who love me," the 21-year-old singer said. "Look at this room! I don't have to do any of that to have love!" She also talked about how she appreciates that her young fans and their parents "trust" in her for being squeaky clean. In a recent interview on The Ben Davis and Kelly K radio show, she talked about how her "rock star" moments are "the PG-13 version."

 Asked if she would ever appear naked like fellow Disney star Miley Cyrus, who made headlines with her racy video for "Wrecking Ball," Gomez replied, "Hey, I don't judge people. But to each their own." While she looked wistful at times, Gomez held it together when she sang "Love Will Remember," the emotional ballad reportedly about ex-boyfriend Justin Bieber. She did break down onstage at her Oct. 16 show in Brooklyn, when she sang the lines, 'We used to be inseparable, I used to think that I was irreplaceable," spurring chatter she was missing him.

No comments:

Post a Comment