17 Jun 2011

Does Emma Watson Have a New Boyfriend?


A little over a week ago, Emma Watson was lamenting to the Sunday Times Style magazine that she couldn’t get a date.

“I say to my friends, ‘Why hasn’t X called me? Why doesn’t anyone ever pursue me?’ They’re like, ‘Probably because they’re intimidated.’ It must be the fame wall,” Watson said. “It must be the circus that goes around me. Me, as a person, I find it hard to believe I would be intimidating."

But it appears that at least one man was able to see past Watson’s “intimidating” image and woo her: HollywoodLife reports that the 21-year-old Harry Potter beauty has entered an exclusive relationship with actor Johnny Simmons, 24.

“Emma and Johnny met shooting The Perks of Being a Wallflower in Pittsburgh, Penn. and have gotten serious fast,” an insider told HollywoodLife. “She loves how down to earth and normal he is and thinks he’s the nicest guy. He feels the same way about her. She doesn’t act like she’s one of the biggest stars in the world.”

Watson told Vogue last year that she never wanted to date another actor.

“I would love to not date someone in the same industry as me. Otherwise it becomes what it means to everyone else,” she told the mag.

But now that she’s smitten with Simmons, HollywoodLife’s source says Watson is thinking of breaking some of her other rules, too.

“They have really fallen for one another and both aren’t dating anyone else,” the source explained. “She once said she’d never move to LA, but I think she’s reconsidering…especially because she’s left Brown and Johnny lives in Los Angeles too.”




No comments:

Post a Comment