9 Jun 2011

Justin Bieber To Star In Basketball Movie With Mark Wahlberg



Justin Bieber is improving his acting credentials by signing up for a basketball movie with Hollywood star Mark Wahlberg.
The 17-year-old, whose own movie ‘Never Say Never 3D’ collected an award at the 2011 MTV Movie Awards, will be starring in his first scripted role, apart from his stinit on TV crime-drama, ‘CSI’.
Bieber talked about the upcoming film withMTV News US, he said: “It’s gonna be crazy. You will have to see, I can’t really reveal too much about it.”
‘The Fighter’ star also discussed the upcoming movie and he seemed excited about it, as he said: “Wait until you see me and Bieber. Think of like The Colour Of Money. Paul Newman.”
He also joked about Bieber’s reasons for doing the film, as he said: “If [Justin] gets his mind right, and stops trying to go for the money man, we’re trying to get you.”
Bieber was recently seen in Toronto working on his game, but Wahlberg hasn’t seen his skills in person yet, as he said: “I haven’t played with him yet, but I saw him because he sent me a video, I think he was in Israel playing basketball.”


No comments:

Post a Comment