17 Aug 2011

Selena Gomez: 'Not Even Justin Bieber Can Change Me'


A charming Selena Gomez refuses to change for Justin Bieber or any other person to please them. The Who Says pop star vowed to put herself first in any relationship from now on.

In true diva fashion, Sel Go is saying, "I can do bad all by myself!" And based on the way she is rising to the top, she does not need a man to float her boat.

The "Scene" frontwoman and star of Wizards of Waverly Place recently opened up about a past relationship, and how it helped shape her new attitude and outlook.

It's not hard being a star, especially if you're one of the hottest things in the entertainment game right, now -- and especially if you're romantically connected to Justin Bieber.

Selena Gomez told Bang Showbiz that a previous boyfriend caused her to change and compromise her own beliefs and comfort zone.

Like many young teenagers looking for love in all the wrong places, she did what she had to do to please him, to be accepted.

"I wasn't myself for a year. I think that was really damaging. I felt like it was me who was always trying to be perfect for him."

Deep in her mind, she felt like she was existing, not living. Perhaps this is where acting comes in handy, because she was able to convince herself and others that it was the right thing to do.


"Everyone around me hated him but I didn't listen. I think I had to go through it because now I'm the strongest I've been. I dare someone to try and change me again," said a confident Selena Gomez.

Justin Bieber, you better be listening bro, because your cougar of a woman is blossoming like a flower that needs to be nurtured -- not just sang to.

For crissakes; she was even dressing how her old beau wanted her to, despite her love for sweats! Now that draws a line in the darn sand. Don't you just like lounging in sweats on a "bluh" day?

She and the Bieb's careers are moving at break neck speeds. Hopefully, they slow things down a bit, and revisit the rules of engagement. After all, you only have one heart to give. Just don't break it.

Hey fellers: Cars are not the only things that can be recalled. Treat her like a lady!


No comments:

Post a Comment