8 May 2012

Justin bieber graduates high school and makes mother proud


He may have the world at his feet and millions in the bank but it seems Justin Bieber would do anything for his beloved mother.
The pop star has just graduated from high school and despite having more creative than academic plans for his future, the teenager revealed he did it all for his doting parent.
He said: ‘I just finished high school. I passed my test - I'm free! It was hard doing school and work every day.’
Bieber has already experienced huge amounts of success at the tender age of 18 that if he wanted to retire now he’d have enough to last him a lifetime. 
But at the request of single mother Pattie Mallette, Justin made sure he had a backup plan by completing the important education path.
He added: ‘School was something my mom really wanted me to do, so I had to do it for her

The singer – who is dating international pop sensation Selena Gomez - continued his studies away from a normal educational facility while touring the planet, but is delighted to now be free of his studies.
Despite choosing to believe he remains an independent thinker, it seems the number one lady in his life is the only one that can sway Justin.
He stated he would not want to give up his career because of other people and does what he wants to, when he wants to now.

He bluntly told Australia's Daily Telegraph newspaper: ‘Here's the thing, I'm my own person. I don't make my decisions based around what people are going to think of me. 
‘I make them based on what I want to do and who I think I want to be. If none of this was happening, if there were no cameras around me, that's the kind of person I'd want to be - a good person.

No comments:

Post a Comment