9 Jul 2011

Emma Watson Covers Harper's Bazaar UK



Like oil and water, Hollywood and Emma Watson do not mix. The Harry Potter actress may be on the verge of the next leg of her career, with the final film due out July 15, but that doesn't mean that she'll be moving to Tinseltown.

The thought of living in the sunny city is apparently scarier than any Death Eater the actress encountered during the eight-movie franchise. "Los Angeles scares the crap out of me," the actress says in the August Harpers Bazaar UK issue.

"If I have to work out four hours a day, and count calories... and have Botox at 22, and obsess about how I look the whole time, I will go mad. I will absolutely lose it," she told the mag.

Watson may portray a good girl gone bad in her photo spread in the mag, opting for a variety of different looks ranging from angelic to down-right gothic, but don't think that her experience playing a witch for years made it easy to achieve those varied looks. She told the mag, “My acting tutor said the hardest thing for me was to get angry. I almost broke down in tears when they tried to get me to be angry. I said, ‘I can’t do it, I just can’t do it.’ I keep all of that really bottled up somewhere and I feel unleashing it would be the scariest thing – and to let myself be powerful, sexy, all those things, it’s scary for me. [Even playing the bad girl in this shoot] felt a bit uncomfortable and awkward, it didn’t come naturally at all.”



No comments:

Post a Comment