4 Jul 2011

The Last Days on Harry Potter


A new video from Warner Bros. shows us the “Last Days” of filming for several principal cast members and the trio. David Thewlis, Alan Rickman, Robbie Coltrane and Helena Bonham-Carter all take their bows as they say farewell. Emma Watson, Daniel Radcliffe, Rupert Grint, Helena, David Heyman and David Yates share their thoughts on the last day of filming, and then Daniel gives an emotional speech on the final day, and then hugs Rupert and Emma.

“I don’t know, how do I put that into words. What an incredible experience. I just feel so blessed that I was chosen. I was given the chance to experience all of this, and have this be part of my life.

We were the chosen ones. Yeah. Yeah, we were.

Yeah, very lucky.” – Emma Watson


No comments:

Post a Comment