1 Jul 2011

Emma in Seventeen and Atrevida










No Celeb Crushes!
“I’ve never understood having crushes on people who you don’t know in real life. I only crush on people I meet. I mean, I can appreciate that someone is good-looking, obviously, but I don’t intend to fantasize about people I don’t know!”
Fun with Colors
“I try to avoid wearing black because sometimes it’s the easy option. But I’m young, so it’s nice to be able to play with color and not just wear black all the time. I can save that for when I’m older.”
All-Star Athlete
“I dance a lot and I run and do yoga and play field hockey and tennis. I like to be active. I don’t always have time for that stuff, but I do always feel better afterward.”
Backup Plan
“If I hadn’t done Harry Potter, I would have gone and done years of art. I really do love it, and I’d love to write.”
Dorm Life
“Reducing your life down to three pairs of jeans, two skirts, a couple of shirts, and a few pairs of shoes was so nice for me. I really loved living in this tiny room where I didn’t’ have space for anything. It sounds really lame, but it made me feel a lot more free, because I just didn’t have as many choices.”
Friends Forever
“I still have friends from primary school. And my two best girlfriends are from secondary school. I don’t have to explain anything to them. I don’t have to apologize for anything. They know. There’s no judgment in any way.”
World Traveler
“Most of my friends are doing their third year abroad so I might do my third year abroad as well, and then come back for my last year. I hope I could do that.”





No comments:

Post a Comment