7 Jul 2011

Little children are scared of Emma Watson

Emma Watson, who plays Hermione Granger in ''Harry Potter'', has revealed that children are often scared of her because they think she still has the magical powers and will cast a spell on them. 

The 21-year-old actress said she finds these incidents as "really funny". 

"Some little children are sometimes scared of me because they think I can do a spell, and that I really am magic in real life. And I''ve always found that really funny, and I try and kind of say, ''I won''t do anything to you. It''s OK''," Contactmusic quoted her speaking on CNN''s ''A Larry King Special. 

"Sometimes you can''t convince them, because they believe in it. They really believe in it. They really think that I''m Hermione in real life, which I love. It''s funny," she added.

No comments:

Post a Comment