7 Jul 2011

Gomez not looking for 'The One' yet


Selena Gomez has revealed she doesn't view boyfriend Justin Bieber as her soul mate - because she's only 18.
The Wizards Of Waverly Place star also said she wouldn't rule out making music with the Baby singer, 17, at some point.

When asked if Justin was 'the one' Selena replied: "No, I'm 18!"

The teen star remained tight-lipped about her relationship, but admitted it was tough having her love life in the public eye.

"It's awkward, it comes with territory," she added.

As for a duet with Justin, Selena - who was in London this week to celebrate the launch of Disney Channel HD - said: "Maybe. Not any time soon."

The actress and singer recently posted a video on YouTube of herself getting starstruck meeting her celebrity crush Shia LaBeouf.

"I've been obsessed with him since I was like, 15," she admitted.

"He's older, I admire him. I look up to him more than I want to marry him."



No comments:

Post a Comment