7 Jul 2011

Selena Gomez Sucks At Playing Polo



Selena Gomez has revealed how her movie script had to be rewritten because she is so bad at playing polo!
The singing actress had to take lessons before shooting Monte Carlo last year, but she still couldn't get the hang of it.
Explaining why writers had to change her storyline, Selena shared, "You want to know a funny story? In the original script, Grace was supposed to be good at polo, and Cordelia was the one who didn’t care.
"But I had two straight weeks of polo training and I was so bad at it that they rewrote the script! I could not get it," she told Bellingham Herald. "The polo stick was so heavy, and I was already trying to focus on the horse.
"So in the end, they taught me how to ride western style, which was easier for me. That was better," adds Selena, who is currently in London promoting her new record, When The Sun Goes Down.
This week Gomez revealed how she hates the paparazzi taking photos of her when she's out having fun.

1 comment:

  1. DEAR WEB SITE ,HI MY NAME IS DAVID CONWAY AND SELENA GOMEZ , SUCKS IN HER MOTION PICTURES AND SHE SUCKS IN HER ALBUMS AND CD,S OF HER SONG,S SHE CAN,T SING OR ACT , I HATE HER BOY FRIEND JUSTIN BIEBER , I DO FEEL LIKE SHE SHOULD LEAVE HOLLYWOOD AND SHOW BIZZ , AND DROP DEAD SELENA GOMEZ , LOVE DAVID B CONWAY

    ReplyDelete