6 May 2012

Kristen Stewart injured foot during 'Breaking Dawn' reshoots


Washington, May 6 (ANI): Kristen Stewart, who just returned from reshoots for Breaking Dawn: Part 2, has said that she suffered a foot injury during the second round of filming.
The 22-year-old actress made the revelations on 'The Tonight Show with Jay Leno' Friday, saying she sustained a nasty "puncture wound" when filming additional hunt scenes.
She opted to wear flats for her interview instead of heels.
"I wasn't trying to have ultimate swag when I walked out-I hurt my foot," Us Magazine quoted her as telling show host Leno.
"I wasn't trying to get out of wearing heels either. Puncture wound, promise!" she said.
Stewart and her boyfriend and co star, Robert Pattinson, returned to Los Angeles from the film's Vancouver set Thursday.




No comments:

Post a Comment